Naturopathy is a holistic approach that combines modern medical science with time-proven healing traditions. Naturopaths teach their patients to use diet, exercise, lifestyle changes and cutting edge natural therapies to restore health, prevent and treat disease.
The six principles of naturopathy are:
- The healing power of nature
- Identify and treat the cause
- First do no harm
- Treat the whole person
- The physician as teacher
Changing lifestyle habits …
As a naturopath my job is to listen, identify your needs, find solutions and give you all the tools you need to put them in place. Together we will create a realistic plan that is easy for you to maintain and that gets you the results you are looking for. Are you ready to start?
If you are experiencing any of the symptoms or concerns below, you can expect to feel better following my treatment plans.
- Headaches, migraines
- Feeling tired, lack of energy
- Trouble sleeping, insomnia
- Stress, anxiety, panic attacks, mood swings, irritability, depression
- Lack of concentration, lack of memory
- High cholesterol, high blood pressure
- Low blood pressure
- Digestive problems, acid reflux, ulcers, bloating, constipation, IBS, Chron’s, bad breath
- Blood sugar irregularities, hypoglycemia, metabolic syndrome, diabetes
- Allergies, food sensitivities, food intollerances, food cravings
- Urinary track infection
- Women’s concerns: Pre-menstrual syndrome (PMS), painful periods, irregular periods,
endometriosis, hormonal disturbances, candida, menopause, pre-menopause, post-menopause, hot flashes
- Fertility concerns, preparation for conception for him and her
- Pregnancy concerns, gestational diabetes
- Feeling toxic or in need of a cleanse / detox program
- Weight gain
- Slow metabolism
Want to blitz your health problems?