This recipe is not only for those who are ceilac or gluten-intollerant. Reducing carbohydrate intake (more specifically those coming from grains, starch and sugar) is beneficial for everyone especially your microbiome and blood sugar. Diets lower in carbohydrate that include balanced meals rich in good sources of fat, protein and fiber (vegetables) are known to regulate blood sugar level and help in weight loss.
This bread is full of healthy fats and protein and is super easy to make with very few ingredients. I eat it for breakfast accompanied by a golden milk or with yogurt and fruit. I also eat it on the side with salad or soup. Try it, you’ll be pleasantly surprised!
- Almond four – 200 g (2 cups)
- Ground Flax Seeds – 20g (1/4 cup)
- Baking Powder 2 tsp
- Salt 1tsp
- 4 Eggs
- Coconut oil or Ghee melted – 50g (1.8 oz)
- Warm Water – 125ml (1/2 cup)
- Preheat oven at 180c (350F) degrees. You can also use your bread machine and set it to the gluten-free baking powder mode.
- Mix eggs, oil and water together and wisk with a fork.
- Mix all dry ingredients together. Mix in the wet ingredients, mix well.
- Place in a lined loaf tin and place in the oven for 30 minutes or until golden.
- Cool for a few minutes and enjoy! Buon appetito!